KitchenAid 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processors Review

Posted by naharazizi on Monday, October 24, 2011



This is the time I even wrote a review. simply because the customer service I experienced from KitchenAid (12/15/10), do everything with respect to their goods to listen to my story. I received the KitchenAid KFP750 Food Processor in the 9th December as a Christmas gift. However, my daughter bought the unit in June 09th per week (Dec.10), a piece of plastic that is associated with most disc stem broke while I was trying in the way of chocolate items. Not only was I shocked that this happened, however, upset that the processor is now no surgery. I loved this camera and that he would intercede with five stars. I do not understand what happened but it is very rare.

I called the customer Kitchen Help Service Center, spoke with Cheryl, she said exactly what happened. I explained that it was 9th December, the Christmas gift to my daughter's account, however given the 9 June Cheryl is extraordinarily skilled and gave me a number of services to help. Upon receipt of my fax with a replica of the first admission, she will have a replacement KFP750 sent to my home. Cheryl told me that the decision back to the forty-eight hours with various service order tracking. Today, 12/15/10, I called and spoke with Jordan, who said my fax is not attributable to the PC though a tremendous amount of customer calls. She asked if I would stick as he walked on to the service dept. determine if she can personally achieve FAX I sent.

Jordan returned to the phone with your fax in his hand and said all knowledge. She said that conjointly / They / KitchenAid to honor my warranty, even though it was purchased in the 9th June Jordan said that I ought to receive a new seven to ten days and gave instructions on how to return my current processor with a prepaid FedEx return confirmation. This was done completely without problems and with two incredibly skilled client services representative at KitchenAid. they need to earn the customer is always the need to develop this great news about this company by choosing to serve their customers.